*last updated on 26.08.2020
Developer name: wifipasswordshow.app ("we","our","us"), collect information about you when you install and use our mobile application (“App”). This SERVICE ("App") is provided by us at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, We may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to Device Information, App Usage Data, Google Advertising ID, Aggregate Information, Location, WiFi Information, Email. The information that we request will be retained on your device and is not collected by us in any way.
- Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware manufacturer & model, operating system version, screen size) to implement app features, provide our services, and improve the app performance for all our users.
- App Usage Data. Information about your usage of the app. We use this information to improve the user experience. This information may be collected by trusted third-party analytics.
- Google Advertising ID. Google Advertising ID by Google Play Service for advertising is used in the third-party advertising network to prevent inappropriate advertisement content for you.
- Camera Access. We only access your device camera when using app features for wifi password qr code generation. We do not collect, store or transfer the information.
- Storage Access. We only access your device storage when using app features for Ram Booster App… We do not collect, store or transfer the information.
- Aggregate Information. We collect about a group or category of services or users, which means information on how you use the Applications and the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications and the Services.
- Location. We may collect information about your location if it is required to provide the needed functionality of the product or service or to implement features (such as Scan a nearby WiFi network). Please note that we do not use your location data to track your footprints.
- WiFi information. We only access WiFi connection information (such as SSID, password) if it is required to provide the needed functionality of the product or service or to implement features such as: WiFi Backup feature. Please note that we do not use that data for other purposes. This is only the app feature. You had permission to manage or clean it.
- Super User permission: Some of our apps, for example, root checker, wifi password show and wps wpa connect needs root/super user acces to just read the system file.
The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services
- Crashlytics: We use information about crashes of our apps with crashlytics. you can find crashlytics terms and conditions below
- We use the Facebook audience network in some of our apps. You can find Facebook Audience Network Policy below
- we use youtube API in our Multix Video Player app. You can find Youtube policies below
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Opt-out of personalized advertising.
To show you personalized advertisements in our apps we use specific advertising networks and their partners to deliver advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests. To do so they use personal and non-personal information such as advertising identifiers, such as the Android advertising ID, and/or other tracking technologies to enable and optimize this advertising procedure.
You can opt-out from a personalized advertisement experience, at any time by checking the privacy settings of your Android device and selecting "opt-out of interest-based ads" (Android). When you choose to opt-out, advertising networks will consider this choice as a withdrawal of consent to personalized advertisement experience and they will show only non-personalized advertisements and not targeted advertisements based on your interests.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case We discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, We immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.